StarDazzle Headline

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens short short hair


22-year-old Vanessa Hudgens said goodbye to her long hair for role in her new film. Even more surprising, the actress, best known for role in Disney’s High School Musical, chopped her hair herself with help from her film director. The actress told Access Hollywood, “Honestly, I kind of feel like a soccer mom, but we’re going to let that go. There’s nothing wrong with soccer moms, but I’m only 22! I miss [my hair,] believe me, I do, but there’s nothing I can do about it.” Hudgens also added, “ ”I grabbed the scissors and started cutting my actual hair. Then my director decided that he was going to grab the scissors, and he grabs a chunk of my hair and just chops it.”
Post Haircut Hudgens
 Pre haircut Hudgens









No comments:

Post a Comment