StarDazzle Headline

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Model Linda Evangelista Demands $46,000 per month in Child Support


Supermodel Linda Evangelista is demanding $46,000 per month and an armed guard from Salma Hayek's husband, François-Henri Pinault, for the child they share (Augustin).  François-Henri Pinault is the CEO of PPR, which owns Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent and Balenciaga. His family is said to be worth a whopping 11.5 billion.
When questioned by Mr Pinault's lawyer concerning her need for a $80,000/yr nanny and team of drivers, Ms. Evangelista, 46, responded that she needed an around –the- clock nanny since ‘she did not want to be alone with the child,’ the Daily mail reports. Also, in response to the judge’s inquiry of her work hours, Ms. Evangelista added: 'On days when I do not work, I am working on my image. I have to hit the gym. I have beauty appointments. I have to work toward my next job and maintaining my image, just like an athlete.'

Evangelista’s lawyer argued that the billionaire executive spends $50,000/month for a $12 million LA home held in trust for Valentina, daughter with wife Salma Hayek but has not given Augustin, born eleven months before Valentina anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment